Carole's blog
Popular Posts
(no title)
Swap Cards & Mothers Day Card
This is Kaitlyn my granddaughter
Some New Cards 11th April
(no title)
Hi . These are some new cards I have made for family and friends hope you like them,
From A Friend
I I got this swap card from a friend in Joanna Sheen,s forum its beautiful.
Some new Birthday Cards
This card I made For a Swap On one of my Groups
This is such a cute little bear ,I enjoy colouring this stamp in,it can made for a man or a woman.
(no title)
(no title)
Saturday, 26 March 2011
2 comments:
Carole
26 March 2011 at 06:07
Just a few of my cards I have made.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Jax
26 March 2011 at 10:17
wow you have been busy, they are all so beautiful. Luv jax
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a few of my cards I have made.
ReplyDeletewow you have been busy, they are all so beautiful. Luv jax
ReplyDelete